The Santa Rosa Library System is implementing a phased approach to reopening, starting Tuesday, May 26.
Tues., May 26:
- Libraries will open for computer use only; however, patrons can order online and get curbside delivery
- Reservations must be made in advance; sessions are limited to one hour and will not be extended.
- Patrons may call beginning Fri., May 22 to make reservations for the following week.
- For details or to make a reservation, call your library at 981-READ (7323).
Mon., Jun. 1
- Libraries will be open to the public for browsing (on-site book check out) and computer use.
- Advanced computer reservations are still required.
- All library meeting rooms remain closed until further notice.
- To encourage social distancing, a limited number of patrons will be allowed inside at a time.
- Masks are encouraged.
- Curbside pickup will still be available; patrons are encouraged to continue using this service.
- Call 981-READ (7323) for questions.
Imagine your story with summer reading programs for the entire family. All programs will be online and will begin Mon., Jun. 1. Registration will begin Tues., May 26. For more details or to register, visit the library’s summer reading page or call 981-READ (7323). Thank you to the Friends of the Library groups for sponsoring this event.
The Santa Rosa County Library System is a department of the Santa Rosa County Board of County Commissioners. Libraries are located in Gulf Breeze, Jay, Milton, Navarre and Pace. Find additional information at www.santarosa.fl.gov/libraries or call (850) 981-7323 (READ).