The Santa Rosa County Board of County Commissioners have scheduled five upcoming workshops, one for each commission district, to discuss how the county’s annual budget is funded and allocated.
The schedule of workshops follows:
- 9-11 a.m., Saturday, January 25 at Pace Community Center
5976 Chumuckla Highway, Pace
- 5:30-7:30 p.m., Tuesday, January 28 5:30 t at Gulf Breeze Community Center
800 Shoreline Drive, Gulf Breeze
- 5:30-7:30 p.m., Tuesday, February 4 at Santa Rosa County Auditorium
4530 Spike’s Way, Milton
- 5:30-7:30 p.m., Tuesday, February 18 at Jay Community Center
5259 Booker Lane, Jay
- 9-11 a.m., Saturday, February 22 at Navarre Visitor Center
8543 Navarre Parkway, Navarre
Additionally, the board of county commissioners will host a Budget Planning Roundtable at 1 p.m., Tuesday, February 25 at a location which has not yet been determined and will be announced at a later date.
For more information, about the workshops call 850-983-1877.