Gulf Power Foundation on Friday, June 14 will host a celebration for 36 organizations selected to receive nearly $1 million in Amplify! Northwest Florida grants.
Amplify! Northwest Florida, a one-time grant opportunity funded by the Gulf Power Foundation, supports nonprofit organizations in continuing to implement effective programs within the utility’s service area.
The Amplify! grants are a one-time grant opportunity designed to provide nonprofits with a one-time capacity building grant to enable them to reduce costs, increase revenues or generate stronger results. The individual grants average within a range of $15,000 – $40,000, according to Gulf Power.
The Gulf Power Foundation is funded entirely through resources independent of Gulf Power’s customers.
- ARC of the Emerald Coast
- The Arc Gateway, Inc.
- Baptist Health Care Foundation, Inc.
- Basic of Northwest Florida
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northwest Florida, Inc.
- Boys and Girls Club of Bay County, Inc.
- Boys and Girls Club of the Emerald Coast, Inc.
- Children in Crisis, Inc.
- Children’s Home Society
- Choctawhatchee Basin Alliance of Northwest Florida State College Foundation
- Community Action Program, Inc.
- Council on Aging of West Florida, Inc.
- Dixon School of the Arts
- Emerald Coast Science Center, Inc.
- Epps Christian Center, Inc.
- Every Child a Reader in Escambia, Inc.
- Feeding the Gulf Coast
- Florida Wildlife Federation
- Food4Kidz, Inc.
- Fresh Start for Children & Families
- Girls Inc. of Bay County
- LEAD Coalition of Bay County, Inc.
- The Longleaf Alliance
- March of Dimes, Inc.
- The Nature Conservancy
- PACE Center for Girls, Inc.
- Pathways for Change, Inc.
- Second Chance of Northwest Florida, Inc.
- Shelter House, Inc.
- South Santa Rosa Interfaith Ministries
- Special Olympics Florida, Inc.
- St. Andrew Bay Center, Inc.
- Studer Community Institute
- University of West Florida – GeoData Center
- WSRE-TV Foundation, Inc.
- Youth Village, Inc.