The Pensacola Beach Chamber of Commerce invites the public to come out and “INDULGE” themselves on the island the first week of February.
Pensacola Beach and neighboring business communities have seen a sharp decline in visitor traffic over the past several months due to the unexpected closure of the Pensacola Bay Bridge. With more people patronizing the restaurants, retail stores, attractions, and lodging located on and around the island during the first week of February, the Chamber hopes to boost the business community.
The Pensacola Beach Chamber of Commerce is offering free PREMIER event cards to anyone who drops by the visitor information center the week of February 1-7. These cards offer special discounts and incentives throughout the week at participating restaurants, shops, bars, attractions and services on the island.
How It Works:
- Pick up the Premier event card at the Pensacola Beach Chamber Visitor Information Center during normal business hours.
- The event card is good for the entire family.
- The event card is valid for the entire week of the event. (Feb. 1-7, 2021)
- Visitors simply show the card at participating businesses to redeem discount/incentive.
- Visitors may use their card unlimited times throughout the week.
The Pensacola Beach Chamber Visitor Information Center is open Monday-Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For more information, contact the Beach Chamber at (850) 932-1500 or click here: https://bit.ly/3bxuF4d