The City of Milton on Tuesday announced the lineup for the 2021 Spring Bands on the Blackwater free outdoor concert series, which is returning after a yearlong break due to COVID-19. The series features a variety of live music, including bluegrass, country, blues and rock and roll, performed in a picturesque, family friendly environment.
The 2021 Spring Series schedule follows:
- April 2 – Nu-Blu
- April 9 – 12Eleven
- April 16 – Bay Bridge Band
- April 23 – Pearl Clarkin
- April 30 – Boukou Groove
- May 7 – Karli Ryan
- May 14 – Modern Eldorado’s
- May 21 – Mikey Clams Band
- May 28 – Shazam
- June 4 – Joey Collins
- June 11 – Christina Christian
The concerts take place from 7-9 p.m. at Jernigan’s Landing, located at 5158 South Willing Street in historic downtown Milton.
- Plenty of free parking is available, and boats are allowed to anchor nearby;
- Concerts are subject to weather;
- Blankets, chairs and coolers are welcome, but no glass containers are allowed;
- Dancing is highly encouraged;
- Dogs are allowed if on leash or trained to obey verbal commands – pick up after dogs;
- Smoking and or vaping is only allowed in designated areas – not in the event area;
- Please take all trash when you leave – garbage cans are located around the main seating area;
- Restrooms are available;
- All attendees are strongly encouraged to observe all CDC COVID-19 guidelines. Due to COVID-19, there will not be a Kids Zone during the Spring 2021 season;
- Food vendors are available; unauthorized vendors/solicitors are not allowed;
- Outside food is allowed
- Alcohol is allowed at the concerts, but glass bottles/containers are not.
For more information, please visit @BandsOnTheBlackwater on Facebook.